CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

another boring day.

hye!
tdy tek yeaokay. boring. wtf. bt tdy tek g skolah star. to accompany my mum. i hv ntg to do thre so my mum sent me to d library. i sat thre fr abt 4 hrs. whoa. cn u imgine hw bored i ws? bt dingg. i stil hv my phone. so i txtd zie. asking abt tumolo. & den lu la ainie msg me. & she sed smtg, WITHOUT SAYING A SIMPLE HYE. haha.
"gla ko nakk? antap doe!" hahaha. & i ws like, "whoa. gd la. dats my point. :D" crazy me. bt sriously idc. im sick of letting bygones to b bygones. smtmes to b quite aggresive is okay rite? & btw, dz is blog. wat d point of making blog? to express our feelings. so yeah, IDC. :) mwahahaha.
& den asfa calld me. so i went outside d lib & answr d phone call. nt long aftr dat. teet teet teeeeeeet. batt dead. shitwreck. tme boring2 gia bok mok abis batt. den i enter d lib. & i jz realised dat ol dz time i ddnt open my slippers bfre i go in. heeee. no wonder sme stdnts gv me dz look. hahahahaha. sory. i ddnt mean to dirty up ur lib. :DDD
den da sorg ckgu srh mek ngga buku yg mek ska. so i fllwd her to d book shlves. d books thre r not bad. byk jwk best. bt couldnt fight kolej la. hehe.
i read & read & nt long aftr dat, my mum masuk. hurray! d end of boredom. bt u knw my mum, msti kaka2 lok bfre blit so she 'berborak'ing wif a teacher thre. d teacher praised me. she sed my eng ws good & fluent. geez. thx. haha.
aftr dat, peak picked us up. i ws so damn hungry. brbnyi2 perut. my mum srh peak & i g mkn luar. mek dh imagine mkn KFC eh. meleleh air liur. dennnnnnnn, PEAK DA PLAN. babi. sa mok nangis jak. lelah2 imagine. pemusnah harapan.
yea okay. dats it fr now. byk ceta actualy bt im so mls.
bye
x

0 comments: