CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Tuesday, May 19, 2009

sick


ola. as u can see, new haircut. ngeh2.
aiza wntd to c my new hair so i uploadd my new pic.
it looks kinda like a helmet, i know. hahaha.
but im kinda like it mwahahahahahahaha.










i had a fight wf peak ptg tek. mna jwk. i sed anta rmh bok diah klk2 not aftr he pick me up. loi mena. but alang2 dh smpe msk jk la rmh aunty. her kitten ws so cute agagaga.


x lmk gik exam. perghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
sggh lemah jiwa & ragakuuuu. do we nid exam? =.= i had a pretty bad fever & flu tdy. im very sick tdy. no energy. my bdn sakit2. nasib jell urut. hee tq jell! pergh. i brought segulung tissue to sch mwahahaha. drpd embk tisu kcik2 ya gus embak nok besar. heeeeeeeeeeeeee.

tlkg abt geo. fuhhhhhh i ws lucky tdy. hahahahahah sory guys. act my notebook is not cmplete. i dnt hv graph notes & exam ppr but smehow ckg zamzy let me go. he sed my notes ws good without realizing dat its nt act dat cmplete. hahahaha coma cdak lain knk denda. :D

yeaokayy
ltr blog insyaAllah


bye
x

0 comments: