CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Sunday, June 14, 2009

back :D

im baackkk. its good to be back :) on my kedah-KLIA flight, i dnt have seat. yes its fun. double seating. pergh MAS, pls keep ur good reputation, guys. i knw u know i love u guys way bttr than airasia. how many times so far dd the pessengers get this freaking double seating prob? go & fix ur computaring system. luckily i got a seat which is not far away frm my mum's. bt i ws hoping that i'll get a first class seat though. waha

ohyea, on my last post i totally forgot abt KRIS ALLEN. whoa im sorry kris. :p currently, im updating my fs. its been awhile. tdy i went to my cuz's hse to check up my cuz's condition aftr this ovary sth2 operation & to see my cute lil niece. she'd grown so fast. :) her nme is iris jasmine which is not cliche like other names eg fatimah, ainie[waha sory ainie], alya o sth like that laa. i like iris jasmine, its a nice name.

dad & mum is having a lil chit chat abt dz guy hu envy my dad threatening bla3. no nid to elaborate. sggh rancak mreka brcerita. im just listening :)

ciao for now

x

0 comments: