CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Thursday, June 11, 2009

blah blah

help me to get out from dz boredom pls. pergh. ok. tdy i went to alor setar to do some shppg. bt im not in a gd mood & tdy's shppg is not dat fun. & i ddnt buy any freaking shoes o sweater o colourful bags o body glove tee dat i wanted. i am so frustrated. blahhblahhh. but atleast i bought some kain[idk how to say it in eng haha lame] to make bju kurung. i love d one wif colourful flowers, very cute i must say. waha. & i oso bought [technically my mum bought] dz old looking kain, ok i prefer to call it vintage. ahaha. act dz yr i wntd to wear a white bju krg but considering dat it ws very very hard to find so instead i bought lah dat one. its a last minute choice so pls lah if u see me wearing dat bju krg someday, give a + comments. aha.

tomorow is fri. d next day is sat. im going back to kch on dat day. hurray. i wan to drag my prnts to go shppg wf me on sunday. mak promised to buy many thgs wen we arrived at kch. so mum, u must fulfill ur janji2 manis. :)) mak pun devastated tdy. she couldnt buy her sachs shoes & tote bag & jeans at alor setar as we dont have enuf time. yeah2. im so moody tdy. stupid period


now i'm alone at home wif grandma. evryone ws going to tok teh house cz thy held a kenduri tonite. well, i'm as lazy as sloth so idw to go to d kenduri. i hve no appetite but my grandma force me to eat just now. so i just eat lah. whoa baiklah tok som! i think i hve to go. but before dat. .








yes i wan ALL this. waha greedy me ;p

ciao for now

xoxo

0 comments: